winter war plugin problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: winter war plugin problem Author: pupuplader PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:46 pm
    —
I am installing winter war and I was following the "How to's & Guides" which can be found at - http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=108
step 5 says that you need to copy the videos folder from CC4 and put it into config manager folder. However, I looked in the CC4 folder and there isnt a videos folder. Dont know why its not there and what to do now. Any help?

#2:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:23 pm
    —
Hi pupuplader,

Thanks for pointing us out that typo error Embarassed

You need to copy the video folder from your CD ROM to the destination C:/programfiles/closecombat IV.

NOT in the configmanager Exclamation (sorry for the typo)

or you can also create a folder called videos in that same location

hope this helps you out Smile

#3: Re: winter war plugin problem Author: LähitaisteluLocation: Altoona, PA PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:25 pm
    —
pupuplader wrote:
I am installing winter war and I was following the "How to's & Guides" which can be found at - http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=108
step 5 says that you need to copy the videos folder from CC4 and put it into config manager folder. However, I looked in the CC4 folder and there isnt a videos folder. Dont know why its not there and what to do now. Any help?

They're talking about copying the folder from the CC4 DISC to the CC4 directory

#4:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:54 am
    —
There isn't a video for CCIV Winter War..............you can just disable the video in the game options.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1