Unable to get format on Stream??
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Unable to get format on Stream?? Author: Guest PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:49 pm
    —
this is what my computer says to me right when i go to start CC3, russian front....i get the first 'loading' signal, then goes back to desktop and says "Unable to get format on Stream"...

help please.

#2:  Author: mikbolo PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:20 pm
    —
first time or it was working fine before? cuz in this last case u had to disble video from option windows...now the prob is how enter the game...try to erase the videos folder or u have to reinstall...

#3:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:02 am
    —
the game isnt new..i've played before, but un-installed....i've tried re-installing twice now but same thing happens..

#4:  Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:14 am
    —
Yeah this happen to me about a week ago i was tolled to hold shift when game is starting up i tried it but it didnt seem to work i tried it a couple more times and then it worked.
Luft_soldat_bellew,

#5:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:35 pm
    —
still not working...holding shift...not sure what this would do...any more ideas?

#6:  Author: kwp PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:58 pm
    —
You need to hold down the Ctrl key when starting Close Combat. This will take you directly to the Options screen, disable videos and then you should be good to go. This is just a temporary fix. For a more permanent fix try downloading the latest version of MS Media Player.

#7:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:08 am
    —
sweet...i got it working...thanks for the help....great website and people here. Razz

#8: Stream Fix on CC4 Author: grall1126 PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:58 pm
    —
I listened to kwp and it worked, I disable the video in the options screena nd the game started, however, i think I have the latest version of media player

#9:  Author: kwp PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:04 pm
    —
CSO has the Intel Codec that should fix your problem.......

You will find it in the downloads section under other.

http://www.closecombat.org/CSO/index.php

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1